The Mesquite Senior Games is hiring for a part-time executive director position. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the community, meet motivated people, and make a difference.
Executive Director Position (Part-time)
The Executive Director has overall operational responsibility for MSG volunteers, programs, expansion, and execution of the mission. The bulk of the hours are from January through April, but there are some additional hours needed throughout the year to continue to build the organization and prep for the following year.
- Leadership and Management – Actively represent, engage, and energize MSG volunteers, Board members, event directors, city officials, and the general public.
- Finance – Manage day to day finance, including payable expenses, registration and other deposits. Seek community support through sponsorships.
- Communication and Marketing – Promote MSG activities and programs through web posts, newsletters, press releases, social media, advertisements, and other available channels.
- Program Planning & Operations – Support volunteer event directors, manage inventory, process registrations, and prepare documentation for monthly board meetings.
- Ability to multi-task, achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, action-oriented, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Experience with WordPress, QuickBooks, Mailchimp, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign is a bonus.
This is a paid, part-time, contract position. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.